HARVIA M3: A Modern Stylish Wood-burning Heater
The heater of this version has a common rectangular case and is equipped with a glass door through which you can watch the burning fire. This heater is made of cast iron and top-quality solid steel. The design works in such a way that hot air is distributed throughout a sauna quickly and evenly. The same brand’s stones have a capacity for accumulating heat and then give it off for a long time. The water on their surface dries out almost instantly.
If necessary, Harvia M3 Heater may be equipped with a water tank (this is a model that is installed onto the pipe).
Installation of equipment, as is the case with other wood-burning stoves, may be carried out only by experts.
Products for heating HARVIA M3 Heater
The stove of this version can be heated with dry wood exceptionally - wet wood due to the burning characteristics will reduce the heater’s service life. The maximum length of a log is 40 cm (a diameter of 8-12 cm). Even if longer logs may be placed inside the design, it is not recommended to use them.
The design has a number of peculiarities and advantages:
- Top quality steel (internal pipe, outer part). The material is not only resistant to temperature fluctuations, but also looks nice.
- Full installation set. The chimney is provided with a cap, flanges (rain and lead-through ones), insulation, and protection. The set includes an uninsulated pipe (one meter).
- A well-designed installation system. The chimney’s components are connected firmly, without the risk of disconnection affected by the heating factor. They are either screwed to each other, or snap shut with the help of the grooves - depending on the features of the elements.
- Possibility to order additional modules (of half a meter and a meter sizes).
- Installation without transverse support. The chimney without such a support can reach three meters height inside and outside - two meters.
This design ensures additional environmental protection from harmful emissions that are released into the air with combustion products. Even if you use high-quality firewood and follow all the instructions, part of releases end up outside. This is due to the principle of operation of the wood-heated stove. BlmSchV allows you to minimize any impact on the environment and achieve the most environmentally friendly system operation.
Purchasing such a set is a bet on a ready-made solution. You have to take into account much less factors. There is no need to search for a chimney that is suitable for HARVIA M3 Heater. Additionally, it is also a good savings without any concessions in the set of characteristics.